Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I must get a camera

I have returned Sara's camera (so all those tired of looking at construction photo's can breath a sigh of relief). Meanwhile, I am researching the best choice for my own digital camera. Any suggestions would be seriously considered, and greatly appreciated.

The trial court in my county is requesting my services.
The invitation reads:

YOUR TERM OF SERVICE IS FOR THE WEEKS OF:

MONDAY, JULY 2ND, 2007
MONDAY, JULY 9TH, 2007
MONDAY, JULY 16TH, 2007
MONDAY, JULY 23RD, 2007
MONDAY, JULY 30TH, 2007
MONDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2007.

Yep, six weeks, and the capital letters are theirs. I have to call on the Friday before each session to see if my "panel" will convene.


I wonder if they would let me bring a camera?
Probably not.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

If you have a like $350 for a camera, may I suggest the Olympus Stylus 770 SW.. it can be used underwater! ooh, fancy... lol I have a Kodak, and I like it... Nikon cameras a very good... There are 3 choices for you lol...I left a couple comments on my posts to you responding to your comments lol...I hope the jury isn't in on the 6th...we need lots of help on the 3rd floor lol

djhauk said...

well - jury duty has certainly got your number (retired!!) Amy was called but she was nursing mom and got to put it off 6 months. richard was called up but it was for a child support case and he was dismissed. PS - Tracy just got a nice kodak 6 megapixles for $120, it's awsome, or so we'll find out with her blog. good luck.

mary said...

Wow, looks like your summer is all tied up..As far as cameras I have a sony cyber shot and it is alright.Easy to use, but Tom just got one that is a little bigger than mine ffor less than 200 that has an awsome 10X optical zoom .. It is a Pansonnic [sp] Fire wortks on the lake were fantastic last night. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Does this mean we have to come out and get our own blueberries this summer??? j/k hope you get your summer back!!!

Anonymous said...

How were the blueberries?
Just called in for jury duty and the trial for next week has been canceled. So far, it's two for two - yipee. I'm free to go blueberry picking next week, if anyone is interested.

Van-Go said...

Like the new layout!

Van-Go said...

Connie, how are you? We hit your blog from time to time and have not had an update so wondered if you are traveling, volunteering and busy? We are still in Pittsburgh with Jayne, who at 90 years old is doing remarkably well after the masectomy. We hope to travel again in the fall...hope to make it to Texas. Played trivia last night for the first time in a long while and missed you guys. Thinking of you, Kathy and Will

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.