Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 4th on Lake Fenton

Summer Holidays




My favorite holiday on my favorite lake - it's one big party...


Notice the pontoons on this watercraft - they are supposed to be ABOVE the water line.



Tough duty for the sheriff's department.



Lisa takes Kristi and I for a ride to view the scenery.



Later on, we are picked up to view the fireworks from the lake, courtesy of Carol and Dwight.



Some of the wildlife is camera shy.


Alex and Grandpa watching the fireworks.

Daddy's girl, Kristi watches the fireworks with Ken.

8 comments:

amy said...

It always amazes me how many people they can cram on a boat and get away with it!! I love the fouth on Lake Fenton-WHEN ALL THE CRAZIES COME OUT TO PLAY!!

Connie said...

Yeah - the wildlife in its natural habitat.

mary said...

Speaking as one of the CRAZIES who live there it is a good time. We love to share it with all. Good pictures of the fun. Glad you were there to join us this year.

Mom

Michelle said...

I love the picture of kristy hanging on lol...

Van-Go said...

Jet ski, boats, water...and fun. Looks like a great and crazy time. Will you be headed for TX soon?

Van-Go said...

and then there was August...Oh, we are already into September. I know that the after party feelings can last a long while, but really....miss hearing from ya.

amy said...

Missed you at Lisa's party the other day!! I have not seen you all summer and it's ending!! Hope to see you before you take off for Texas??

Alisha said...

No summer is just begining! ill be home wed. cant wait to see everyone! aloha!